Sunday 2 December 2012

FREE Printable Christmas Gift Tags

Seeing as its 22 days till Christmas, I wanted to give my readers an early christmas present! Free gift tags, designed by me for you! You can download the PDF of these gift cards here. (You will need to create an account with Scribd! Apologies, but I have no way of getting around this!!)

One of my favourite parts of Christmas, is wrapping the gifts that I buy. For the past few years, I have always created my own wrapping paper and tags. I love giving a more personal present, wrapped up in something that I have created by myself.

I had the day off work today and I finally started my Christmas shopping today. I can't believe Christmas is in 22 days? I do NOT feel festive at all. I might have to bring out the Christmas Michael Buble album to try and get me in the mood. How is your Christmas shopping going?

These are strictly for personal use only! If you do want to share these gift cards with your friends and family. Please make a mention of where these are from, and link to my blog. 

No comments :

Post a Comment