Friday 18 December 2009

Christmas Break


I am so excited today, as I finish work for christmas Monday afternoon for 2 whole weeks. I can't wait to have 2 weeks off and just chill out and do whatever I wish to do.
I do have a few aims which I want to try and do whilst away from work, that is to do:
1. more drawings, and try and find some new inspiration!
2. Start sewing a dress I have just made a pattern block for.
3.To update my pdf portfolio.

I hope to complete at least one of these aims in the two weeks. I am currently designing some childrenswear prints, and here is a little snippet of what I am working towards.... I love the robot dance. Will upload them once I have finished :)


Oh and also been working on some swimwear designs, with prints. They are nearly finish :)



No comments :

Post a Comment