Sunday 3 January 2010

Happy New Year

Happy New Year everyone!!! Can't believe how quick 2009 flew by. I am quite glad that year is over to be honest though, not to many great things happened to me. I do believe that 2010 will be my year, and not only my year, but Alex's to! We deserve a bit of good luck and I think 2010 will bring it!!

I am feeling super positive, and yes I am back at work after 2 weeks off, but I am not dreading it. I am just happy I still have a job and was not made redundant like some other co-employers. I hate the recession but there is nothing you can do about it apart from go with the flow and whatever happens, happens!!

This month is also good, as on the 15th its mine and alexs 5 year anniversary :) Its gone sooo quickly and I have loved every day of those 5 years. He has planned a surprise for me....he won't give anything away!!

I have not done much on my 2 weeks off apart from relax and read Charlaine Harris, sookie stackhouse series!! I am hooked!! I also did do a few illustrations, which I will post on here as a sneak peak as I have not finished them yet! I also bought myself a Wacom drawing tablet. Can't wait to receive that in a few days :) Money well saved up and spent!!

Yes, as you can see! I am feeling super positive :)


No comments :

Post a Comment