Monday 26 April 2010

London Marathon

This might make you laugh, but one thing I have ALWAYS wanted to do is run the London Marathon..! Crazy I know, as I hate running with a passion, but I feel it will be a life changing moment where I can prove to myself that yes I can do anything that I put my mind to. After watching the marathon this weekend, it made me realise that I reallllly want to do it!

So I am going to enter, and hopefully get picked (its done by ballot), and hopefully a friend of mine, will also get chosen so we can cheer each other round.

The fact that I could raise a lot of money for cancer research would make me the happiest person ever. A few members of my family have benefitted from this charity, so I feel it would be right to put some money back into the charity! So fingers crossed I get chosen for 2011, if not 2012!!

No comments :

Post a Comment