Sunday 11 July 2010

The countdown....

Its wedding season as I type this, and in 2 weeks exactly it will be my brothers and future sister in laws wedding day. I can't believe how quick it has come around and I am very impressed with them planning it all in less than a year! 

I have had my bridesmaid dress fitted, and I am starting to walk around in my shoes to avoid blisters on the day! I am starting to regret the heels being pretty high, but beauty = pain right?!?! I also have two weeks to design and print off all the orders of service, menus, and table plan. I know right, panic stations but least I have an excuse for being quiet from the blogging world for two weeks.

Fingers crossed, touch wood etc, etc, it will be sunny!! It is a beach themed wedding, so would be silly not to have sunshine!


No comments :

Post a Comment