Friday 2 July 2010

Holiday!




I can not believe it it nearly a month since I have been on holiday. I have also been lacking on the blogging front so I apologise as the last few weeks have been pretty manic. I thought I would put up some holiday snaps though to remind me of relaxing and sunnier times.

Before I went away we found out that my Nan had got cancer again... this was pretty heart breaking news for my family, as it's not the first time to effect our family. In fact its pretty much the 6th time it has hit us. You could probably call our family Pro's at dealing and fighting Cancer! The whole family is rallying around and keeping strong. Its something as bad as cancer to make you realise that life is so prescious and family is the most important thing ever, and no matter how hard you think you have it there is always someone who has it worse!

My Nan is currently having treatment and is being massively positive, what with my brothers wedding less than a month (the countdown begins!) it is giving her something to aim towards and look forward to. I am very close to my Nan and I love her very much, she is one of the funniest people I know and she always puts a smile on my face.

The reason I am broadcasting this is because next time you see a Cancer Research charity pot, or any other related cancer charity, stick a few pennies in as you don't realise how much these charities actually do for the people suffering with this disease and their family!! Please!

No comments :

Post a Comment