Saturday 25 September 2010

Cellardoor Magazine



I seem to be waking up very early recently. I am not sure whether this is a sign of already having enough sleep, or I need to buy some thicker curtains. But one positive thing that I can take from this today, is it gave me a chance to finally read the new Autumn 'Cellardoor' magazine.

If you have never had the chance to read this magazine you are in for a treat. This is a truly inspiring magazine which is easy to read, and its so pretty your eyes could burst! The gorgeous pastel colour palette throughout, and the gorgeous fonts! This is a creatives dream! The main thing I love about it is, it features lots of beautiful illustrations which is very unusual to see in magazines now a days, plus lots of interesting reads on exhibitions, recipes, up and coming designers, bands, models, and the list goes on!

So head over to www.cellardoormagazine.co.uk grab yourself a hot beverage of your choice and settle down to read this magazine... trust me you won't be disappointed! I just wish you could buy it in paper format!

No comments :

Post a Comment