Sunday 26 December 2010

Bring on 2011!


What a year 2010 has been! So many things have happened this year, no wonder I feel it has gone by so quickly! The year started off brilliantly with me and Alex getting engaged in London. That was the absolute highlight of the year and we both knew that the year 2010 was going to be for us.

There has been a few down times this year, but that makes the positives that much better. With buying my new fiat 500, to going on holiday with the fiance, to my brothers wedding, and an excellent christmas with family and friends, I have loved 2010.

Although getting redundant halfway through the year was a downside, a huge positive came out of it, and that was moving to Hampshire. Although I miss my friends and family a lot, we both really enjoy living in this part of the UK. Its was good to start afresh and start a new adventure. It makes me wonder what 2011 is going to bring.... lets hope many good things!!

Happy new year to you all!!!

No comments :

Post a Comment