Monday 20 December 2010

The weather outside is frightful...

A brisk morning walk!

Yes, as you can see we once again had had more snow!!! Its been non stop since the weekend. But least it snowed on both mine and Alex's day off, we so had a day of being 10 year olds and throwing a few snowballs at each other (its never fun when it goes down your back!!)



Its coming up 5 months since we moved to Hampshire, and although I miss Plymouth a lot. I really love living in the country. You can't help but fall in love with this little market town. Especially as I love architecture and history, this town is full of it! 


Although I miss the beaches in Devon & Cornwal, and I'm sure by the time summer comes along, I will miss them more. Especially as during the summer my weekends are normally spent at the beach. I think I  will have to make do with lots of riverside walks.

The sledging spot!



With christmas only 5 sleeps away, I am starting to get a bit nervous on whether we can get home to our parents house in Devon. The weather is so unpredictable, we can't even plan it! Only two more days left at work though for this year, so aslong as we are home in time for Christmas everything will be fine!!

No comments :

Post a Comment