Friday 15 April 2011

Happy Friday!

I am so happy it's the weekend! Its been such a busy few weeks at work due to a deadline today, that I feel that I can now truly relax. What better way than going to see Ben Howard play. If you have not heard of him, he is a musician from back home in Devon, and this new video (shot by legendary waterman Mickey Smith) Is beautiful. This video is his first 'official' video to support his EP


He is currently touring, so if you are anywhere near where he is playing I would definitely recommend it, especially for only £8 as I can see him getting more and more popular! Especially with his album released in Autumn this year, which was recorded in a sun and salt soaked creaking, converted barn in Devon. I really don't think he can ever do wrong!!!

Tickets are being sold on www.seetickets.com

No comments :

Post a Comment