Tuesday 23 August 2011

Engagement Photos


I can't believe its taken me this long to put our engagement photos up by most amazing wedding photographer Marianne Taylor. Not only is she so lovely, shes also an amazing talent! I think with me being a designer, photographs were a huge thing for me and Alex, as we both knew at the end of the day, its all we would have left with our own personal memories...!


Luckily a good friend of mine used Marianne, and as soon as I saw her photographs for her wedding. I just knew we had to have Marianne! She is so unlike other wedding photographers, she is anything but cliche, making you do 'dodgy' poses against a wall. We had such a fun day with Marianne, and it was also nice to spend some quality time with Alex, and end up with some beautiful photos of just us two, which I really felt sums up mine and alex's relationship!

I literally can not wait until May!!















No comments :

Post a Comment