Sunday 18 September 2011

25th Birthday - Cornwall trip



I am not sure why I have not posted this until now...? However it was my 25th birthday at the end of August this year. Me and the fiance managed to make it back down home, and to Cornwall for a few days. My one request for my birthday.....weather permitting was to watch the sunset and to go surfing. We chose the worst week to go down to Cornwall that week for surfing as it was flat as a pancake.... however it was beautiful weather so sunset watching we could do!









We went to St Ives for the day, god knows what possessed us? The biggest tourist spot of Cornwall, and it was like being in Piccadilly Circus at rush hour! We got away pretty quickly, and headed to a few of our more quieter favourite spots...





No comments :

Post a Comment