Saturday 10 September 2011

Rag & Bone S/S 2012


Photo's courtesy of style.com

Spring Summer 2012 runway shows are upon us! Where has this year gone?! One of the few reasons I love seeing the runway show, is seeing how the trends that the trends company I currently design for, really start to show through and be proved! Starting off with New York fashion week, I am already liking some of the goods that New York has so far shown us. I absolutely love looking at all the runway shows..... so expect a few lust blogs coming up!!!

I am already counting down the days till my favourite designer shows in Paris..... yes you guessed it! Isabel Marant :)
However first up is Rag & Bone's Spring Summer 2012 collection is a stand out show so far.... with influences from 1970's surfers mixed with neon colours from the nineties with a few drawstring details added into the mix and I am a happy girl!


The bright blues contrasting against the oranges. The use of technical fabrics contrasting hand knit crochet vests and dresses are to die for!! This is a collection I could easily wear! I feel that poncho was designed for our non existant british summer!

No comments :

Post a Comment