Monday 7 November 2011

Illustration: Emma Watson Elle Magazine




This weekend consisted of illustrating, and re-organising our front room. I am really pleased with the way this illustration turned out, however I can't decide which background I prefer. I have however printed the white background version out, for our newly organised bookcase.

I never ever thought I would say this but I think I have OCD when it comes to book shelves! My fiance's neatness is slowly passing on to me! It took me an hour to organise our book case in to colour ways! It looks a million times better, and is much easier on the eye! I then moved onto our DVD's.... the fiance won't let me touch his CD collection, as they are in alphabetical order and I actually think the wedding would be off if I even tried! ;) I know my boundaries of colour organising!






No comments :

Post a Comment