Thursday 1 December 2011

Twilight Wedding Dress


I am a bit of a fan of twilight, but also because I have weddings on my mind (less than 6 months till mine and the fiance's wedding) I had to do a post on 'Bella's wedding dress! I came across this article on Vogue's website which is worth a read if you want to know more about the dress itself.

I can see a big trend of this wedding dress next year,  because it is such a classic shape! The lace back with the covered buttons going all the way down to the hem is just so SO beautiful, and absolutely makes the dress. This beautiful wedding dress was made by Carolina Herrera.

I have yet to see this film, however the arch of flowers looks beautiful, and I love how the guests are all wearing the same tone of colours! I wonder if they requested that colour scheme on the invitations haha!

Whether your are a twilight lover or not.... you have to admit that Kirsten Stewart makes a beautiful bride!


3 comments :

  1. beautiful indeed!
    thank you for the comment on my blog and congrats on your upcoming wedding!

    ReplyDelete
  2. the lace detail on the back is gorgeous! i loved this scene :)

    ♥mollie from musicandmollie

    ReplyDelete