Wednesday 1 February 2012

Wedding Wednesday: Elie Saab Spring 2012 Couture Show

Ok, ok, ok!! I know this isn't wedding attire! However....there is quite a big trend of coloured wedding dresses that seems to be filtering through!! Even though I personally would not wear a coloured wedding dress, if I HAD to! I would make sure it would be one of the dresses from Elie Saab's Spring 2012 Couture collection. It was Couture fashion week last week, and I daily looked at the new shows on my lunch break. Don't you just love the internet!?

My favourite shows were  Chanel, Dior, Givenchy and Elie Saab. I am a HUGE fan of Elie Saab, and will always dream to wear one of his dresses one day...A girl can dream!

Pastel colours are going to be a huge trend this Spring/Summer season. Elie Saab has completely embraced this trend and ohhh my isn't it beautiful! Ice-y blues, minty greens, pale pinks, sorbet lemon, peach, and nudes! He never fails to disappoint me. I would love to read his mind for one day, it would be a mind full of prettyness!

3 comments :

  1. I was just loving the dresses from Elie Saab. In those gorgeous pastel colors they were reminiscent of lusciously frothy confections. So stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I adore this collection, so feminine, so girly, so Saab!

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is so beautiful, but so out of reach... i loved the giambattista valli show too..

    ReplyDelete