Wednesday 15 February 2012

Wedding Wednesday: What Makes Love True



I stumbled across this beautiful 'behind the scenes' video that Garance Doré & The Sartorialist  (husband and wife!) put together for Tiffany's & Co. This is for Tiffany & Co.'s 'What Makes True Love' campaign! I am a huge fan of Garance's illustrations, so its lovely to see her directing style!

I love the scene of the two of them in bed with their Mac's!! The life of a blogger duo hey!

I love wedding video's. I actually turn into an emotional wreck, when I watch other peoples videos on wedding blog's! God know's how I will react at mine and Alex's wedding!  As much as we love them, it is one thing that me and the boy can not stretch to in our budget!! Boo! I promise to show you my favourite videographers soon!

How is everyone's week going? I am in the midst of a big project, which is taking up a lot of my time, so the blog has been put on hold for a few days. I just seem to be working, eating, and sleeping! However part 2 of 3 on the project is complete, and it is just the technical packs to go now, once the client has signed off the designs! The nerve wracking bit! ha

No comments :

Post a Comment