Thursday 24 May 2012

St Ives Cornwall Honeymoon 2012



So, as you can see from the video above... me and the now husband finally tied the knot on the 19th May. The day went amazingly, and all the time and efforts that we put into the day made the day that it was. We both had such a fun day, and there will be photos & videos to follow, I promise.

However for now, I have a little video for you. After the wedding me and Alex disappeared down to St Ives in Cornwall for a few days to relax, and spend some time together. We had such an amazing time down in St Ives, and we really do wish that we were still there! I put together this little video for me and Alex to remember our short stay there for years to come.

As an update for our move to Australia, our visa's should be arriving tomorrow, which means we could potentially be in Australia next week! eek!

No comments :

Post a Comment