Friday 24 August 2012

Open!



So, after 4 months my Etsy shop is finally open!! I am over the moon by this, as I have had many emails asking whether I can do a print for them, however I had no computer to work from....until now!

I have had lots of ideas for new prints, that are completely different to my perfume prints... so keep your eyes peeled!

Christmas came early yesterday in household as our container arrived yesterday from the UK. We had not seen any of our personal items for about 4 months, so it is amazing to have all our 'stuff' back. Although I found it completely overwhelming when all the boxes turned up, as I thought to myself 'We are never going to. Alex worked super hard to get all the furniture built over night, including setting up my computer & desk, as he knew this would cheer me up. 

Fingers crossed, our new home starts to feel like our own now, and we will start to settle a bit more.

2 comments :

  1. It must be so lovely to have all your home comforts returned to you! My family moved to Arizona in America a few years ago and everything was instantly better when their British items arrived back to them! No more sleeping on mattresses.

    louisejoyb x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Louise, yes feeling so much more at home just to be surrounded by our own items! It makes such a difference!! :)

    ReplyDelete