Tuesday 26 February 2013

Currently/Outfit Post


Thinking:
2013 has been a bit of weird one so far... I am not entirely sure what to make of it just yet. I am just hoping it will pick up as the year goes. However, I feel this might be the year for my husband. I am insanely proud of him, as he has finally found what his calling is in his life, and I can not wait to watch him go from strength to strength. He is just at the start, but the passion he has for it, is amazing. I have never seen him take anything on like this before. You can see how he is getting on so far on his blog.

Wearing:
Summer Dresses! I am in love with the dress above. I even over heard a lady saying how beautiful it was. That does not happen very often with me haha! The photos were taken at a winery, that Alex & I had lunch at last weekend. It was a hot 36 degree day, and a glass of wine went down a treat.

Reading:
I am a huge reader, but recently I have had a bit of break. However the ice has finally been broken with a 3-in-1 gigantic book! All 3 books of IQ84 by Haruki Murakami in one. I am LOVING it. Its so easy to read. I won't ruin the story, but depending on how it ends, it might be my favourite book YET, and that says a lot.

Looking forward to:
Alex's parents are coming to visit us in Australia for just under 3 weeks. It will be nice to have them here, and to show them around. I am hoping the weather is not TO hot, as its been intense recently...

Hopefully:
looking at planning a holiday. It has been over 3 years since Alex & I have been on one, and I am desperate for a break. I feel like my head is about to explode, what with the amount that is going on at the moment, and what has happened in the past few months. I really need a week to step away from everything and think about nothing...

4 comments :

  1. Lovely pics! I love the dress, so feminine and girly. hair, belt and sunglasses make the look perfect :)

    Phie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a beautiful dress and stunning location!

    http://andini-ria.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's a gorgeous dress.I can see why you like it.Wish I still had the legs to wear it myself!

    ReplyDelete
  4. that dress is really, really beautiful. you look gorgeous :))

    ReplyDelete