Tuesday 13 July 2010

A/W 10/11 Trends

I thought I would put together a post of some of my favourite key trends this Autumn Winter so you can start preparing your wardrobe for the cold months ahead.



First up is sheepskin! You will be seeing it on flying jackets and boots. I really feel a popular style will be these sheepskin lined boots from Burberry Prorsum. I have seen a pretty good replica of these boots by New Look and can't wait for these to hit store as they are only £45. I mean who can't resist warm tootsies!



Next up is the Alpine Chic, with lots of fair isle knits and chunky cardies. I feel this trend is going to take over the high street this Autum/Winter. We shall be seeing lots of snowflakes and reindeers on sweaters, with deep tones of reds and creams with a faux fur boots and knit wear boot covers. This will be perfect for the snow bunnies out there. Personally I can not wait to get snuggled up these knitwear beauties.

There are so many other wearable trends coming through that I feel we will be spoilt for choice this coming season!!

1 comment :

  1. Oh my gosh, I have these boots=)
    I was wearing them like 2 years ago)))
    thnx for the post

    http://www.thefairytalelifeofdana.blogspot.com
    xx

    ReplyDelete