Tuesday 7 December 2010

Fantasy Christmas List

Hey Guys, this is my fantasy christmas list, the list that if I had lots of money, this is what I would buy for myself haha :)

First up, I swear I look at these Miu Miu shoes at least once a day!! Maybe once every two days. I love the sturdy heel, and the peep toe, but especially the blue glitter!!! They are sooo shiny! They are pretty much sold out everywhere though :(

Next up is the Anya Hindmarch 'Valerie' clutch bag. Do you see a trend here?? More blue glitter!! Im like a magpie, I'm drawn to shiny things!!! I fell in love with this bag on my last trip to London. I think I stared at it for a good 5 minutes trying to convince myself to buy it!! I only stopped looking at it as Alex pulled me away...spoil sport!!

Seeing as this is a fantasy list, I of course have to add the ultimate, a Chanel 2.55 because every lady needs this bag in there life!! 
What would be next.... hmm! I know!!! 

The Nixon Kensington which I have been staring at for god knows how long!! I love this watch, and will get it one day!!


And the matching Mulberry purse to match my Baywater would go down a treat to :)


And last but not least are the YSL tribute sandals! I love these!!!!


so please Santa, I've been good this year ;)







No comments :

Post a Comment