Wednesday 12 January 2011

Primark S/S 11



For the people that know me, they know I have a bit of an issue with Primark. Its one of those shops that I really wish I could lap it all up and enjoy the cheapness and buy it all up! Although there is always disappointment as soon as I walk in all I ever see is bland, cheap looking garments made out of fabric that makes your hair go all static.



So I was pleasantly surprised when I saw the S/S 11 collection!! The clothing actually looks like the designers have put a bit of effort and thought in to! . I mean look at that retro beach print dress!! Perfect for the summer :)  I also love the midi length skirts (top pic)! We should be seeing these pieces in store in the next couple of weeks, so keep your eyes peeled as I am sure they won't be there for long!!

1 comment :