Saturday 19 February 2011

Crazy times!

Would you believe me if I said that life has been so hectic that I have not had a second to think??

Well its true! Not only with working full time, but freelancing on the side to get some extra cash in to pay for the wedding next year is not easy! Luckily I love designing else I wouldn't be putting myself through this stress!

Although I have luckily managed to get a lot of work done and managed to send a range off this morning which gives me the rest of the weekend to have to myself and do things that I was meant to do about 3/4 weeks ago!!

One job was to update my etsy store!! I am wanting to add some new items and update some of the photos but for now, its just relisting items that had been sold/expired! I feel so honoured when someone buys one of my prints! To think a little bit of my handiwork will be shown pride and place in someones house is pretty exciting!!

So if you head over to my store you will see a few items have been uploaded. http://www.etsy.com/shop/CathrynsDesigns 

No comments :

Post a Comment