Saturday 19 February 2011

Inspirational Work Space

Photo courtesy of Apartment Therapy

I have recently been craving to make our rented one bedroom flat feel a bit more homely, and I have been addicted to so many interior blogs such as aparment therapy and the decorista to get some inspiration! 

I had to convert to these blogs as I have found out its hard to make rented space feel like your own without going to over the top so that the actual owners won't go crazy which is why I am so happy to of found these blogs. Our living room is open plan with the kitchen attached so everything has to look tidy else you spot it.

I have recently treated myself to a new imac as my apple laptop was on its last legs! Although it's lasted 5 years and its done me well! So I have been looking for a desk/table that will be able to hold my computer in a stylish manner, as it will be on full show due to have hardly any storage space! 

I fell in love with cupcakes and cashmeres work space which is being featured on apartment therapy as we speak so go check out the tour of her lovely home! Its so inspirational to see how other people make rented space there own! I love her white desk with her ghost chair!! I also love an organised work space!! A tidy desk is a tidy mind!!!

No comments :

Post a Comment