Sunday 20 March 2011

Home Sweet Home!




I am home for the weekend in Devon, which has been great to see the family! Also I love being home, due to living in a beautiful part of the UK. This is me on a walk right near my house, so excuse my dad's fleece pullover (not the most fashionable of items) but it was pretty breezy so it kept me warm!! This was taken last spring, so I am looking forward to doing this walk again this year! I have never seen so many bluebells in any other place, its just fields and fields of them! 

I love spending time with my parents, and due to the wedding planning, I have been able to spend a fair amount of time with them recently even with living far away from home! On a wedding update..... The wedding dress has been bought, and its beautiful! No other dress that I tried on bettered it!! So roll on May 2012!!

No comments :

Post a Comment