Saturday 26 March 2011

Quiksilver Women

1. Boardie Bloomer 2. Breezy Dress 3. Polka Shot Tank 4. Fire Poncho 5. Breezy Skirt

One brand that I do love, is the Quiksilver Women's range. I am loving there new range, I love how it still captures the laid back surf style, yet gives it a modern and edgy twist. It's a more mature approach to the surf girls wardrobe, which I feel is needed. As much as I love my t-shirt, hoodie and jean's combo, I do love to break the mould every now and then! Also these pieces are screaming of summer....!

I think I am having withdrawal symptoms from not seeing the sea daily, and being able to go surfing. Which I am determined to change, so whenever I go home now, I must get in the water...! Living in Romsey is good, but I really do miss the lifestyle that Devon and Cornwall bring, especially with summer on it's way I am really going to miss going to the beach on a daily basis!!

No comments :

Post a Comment