Monday 9 May 2011

I heart Roma

To say I have not blogged for a while, is an understatement. I promise you though, I have been busy with everyday life.


Over the easter holidays, me and Alex finally made it to Roma! We have both wanted to visit this city for a long time, and it certainly didn't disappoint, so it was a dream come true to finally visit this city. We walked pretty much everywhere for the 3 whole days {my feet killed by the end of the long weekend}, and got to see all the main sites, as well as relax and enjoy a bit of 'cafe life'.

Whilst walking around this city, you could feel the history and culture as you walked through the streets! We both had a blast exploring Rome, and enjoyed being proper tourists. It was definitely one of the coolest cities we had been to.

I'd recommend going to visit Rome to anyone!

No comments :

Post a Comment