Sunday 15 May 2011

New Illustration: Hermes Birkin Handbag


I have finally put pencil & pen to paper. It feels so long since I last did an illustration. I think it was a needed break to be honest. I was putting to much pressure on myself, so it was nice to just step away from it for a while and re-evaulate and come back with fresh eyes and more passion.

So this is an illustration of a beautiful Hermes 'Birkin' bag which I would love to own one day, but know that it would be very unlikely with the huge price tag being the biggest barrier of them all. You never know, I might win the lottery next week ;)

I have put this on etsy store, so you can now finally own a Hermes 'Birkin' handbag at a fraction of the cost. Yes it might be a drawing on paper, but you have to start somewhere :)



No comments :

Post a Comment