Sunday 30 October 2011

Official: Freelance Fashion Designer



It is official, the last week or so has been absolutely crazy! I took the big step and went freelance full time. So far I have really enjoyed it. The project I am currently working on is keeping me busy, yet I am really enjoying it.

It's the one thing I missed from my full time job at Mudpie. I learnt so much from that job, looking at future trends and designing two years ahead. However I really missed seeing my designs all the way through to the final product.

However I am feeling very positive about the future and I am very intrigued to see what will come my way. With a few jobs already lined up and I have had good feedback so far, I think I have made a pretty good start already.

These are a few pictures of the past few days. I came back home to Devon for the weekend to see family and friends, and to buy my bridesmaids dresses, which was very successful! They are going to look amazing on the day.


 


I made some yummy scones, which disappeared quicker than it took to bake them! 


A gorgeous sunset on the drive back to Devon

No comments :

Post a Comment