Thursday 24 November 2011

All I want for christmas...

Boots: Topshop Boots  Cardigan: Quiksilver Snow Blanket Cardigan  Jeans: Topshop Baxter Jeans Top: Racer Back T By Alexander Wang Bag: Alexa - Mulberry Necklace: Geometric Necklace by Petitor Hat: Topshop Beanie
Seeing as its exactly a month today till Christmas Eve, I thought I would show you an outfit that I am after! A few of these items I already have in my wardrobe, the other few are on my wish list for christmas!

I am feeling really festive today due to working on an A/W 2013/2014 collection for a client! Yes you read right, that would be Autumn/Winter 2013/2014! Lots of cosy layers are a go-go! It might also be helped along with the fact that I am listening to Michael Bubles Christmas album ;)

I am so in love with this Quiksilver Womens cardigan, and I would love to wear it on Christmas day, just snuggling up with the fiance! Hint Hint to any family reading this blog post! haha


No comments :

Post a Comment