Thursday 8 December 2011

Illustration: Chanel No 19 Perfume Bottle

I have finally got around to finishing this illustration. I want to try and build up my chanel bottle collection, so I will slowly but surely be adding more perfume bottles to my etsy shop. I am hoping to add a few more types of products to my shop in the New Year, so keep your eyes posted!

Also, if you are wanting larger prints of my illustrations, I have found an amazing printer! I had an order a few weeks back, and I was so SO happy with the way it turned out and so was my customer! The quality was absolutely amazing!

So head over to my shop, and check out my new illustrations :)


1 comment :

  1. That bottle, along with the other bottles you've drawn, would make a nice collection. Their design is quite eye-catching, and that shows quite nicely on your illustrations. That could make a nice sticker, or something to decorate a shirt or something.

    -Rob Feckler

    ReplyDelete