Tuesday 17 January 2012

Taylor Swift for Vogue


Here goes folks, I am going to make a confession! I am a self confessed fan of Taylor Swift! I would give my left arm to go and see her live. 

When I heard she made the front cover of American Vogue, I couldn't wait to see photo's. Even if I wasn't a huge fan of hers, I would still admit that this editorial is just beautiful. I had to double take, as I didn't recognise her at first. She looks absolutely stunning, however I am not surprised though, what with Mario Testino being behind the lens.

If you want to see the rest of the shoot (which you should!) you can view it here

2 comments :

  1. I lurve Taylor Swift. She's such a sweetheart. I didn't recognize her at first without the curls and all, but yeah she still looks great in these photos.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Like you said even if you're not a big fan of hers, this editorial spread is beautiful and even the article was a great read. She's really coming into her own. Of course the fact that Mario Testino photgraphed it all, put the red cherry on top of the whole cake!!

    ReplyDelete