Tuesday 10 April 2012

Exciting news!

The 12 Apostles
I have some exciting news to share with you all. Me & my fiancé are moving... to Australia! Yes, you did just read that right. We are going to live on the other side of the world! This is a huge step for us. Not only because we will be moving fairly soon-ish after me and the fiancé get married, but because its a new chapter for the both of us. We will both miss England big time. We both know there are some difficult times ahead, but we know we will have an amazing time in Melbourne.

I have been offered a fantastic design job opportunity over there. I am a home bird, and I am going to miss my family and friends like mad, however this is something we both need to do. I am sure my blog over the new few months, will be full of photos documenting the big changes in our lives, so I hope I don't bore you to much!

I am having to shut my freelance business down, which is a sad moment for me, as I have learnt so much from going freelance. I really enjoyed my time my freelancing and I know that one day I might go back to it... However I don't think I will miss the seriously long hours that I used to work!

If you ask any of my friends, I have always said I have wanted to go and live in Australia, and its slightly surreal that it is finally going to happen. You might say, that I am a very determined person that doesn't give up on my dreams. I am so lucky that my fiancé shares the same dreams as mine.

I am feeling insanely lucky at the moment that so many good things are happening. Not only am I marrying my best friend, but we are going to start a new adventure together as newly weds!

3 comments :

  1. OMG this is so freaking exciting! My boyfriend wants to move there so bad so I can't wait for all of your posts about it. Congratulations!!! xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Christin!!

      Thank you so much for your congratulations! I shall keep you posted on the move via the blog :) xx

      Delete
  2. I love your ilustrations. You design very well! Ah! New York I love you! ;)

    Indian wedding cards

    ReplyDelete