Monday 25 June 2012

Hosier Street, Melbourne



We have managed to get to Melbourne a few times, and we have really enjoyed exploring this city. I love the lifestyle of this city. Its as busy as London, but much more laid back, with the locals relaxing in the cafe culture. I loved walking through the lanes, and I am really looking forward to exploring this city more.

We accidently stumbled across 'Hosier Lane' which was an absolute gem. We both stood in this lane taking in the graffiti art for god knows how long! This is where we saw 'We'll never know if we never go...' which we both thought, was very apt about our situation. The second to last photo, is where my 'second office' is, on the main shopping stretch. My job is split between two offices, and although it is a trek into the city, its quite refreshing to join the rat race once or twice a week.

Update: We signed our lease contract for our new place, and we move in a next Friday! Yay! I can not wait to have a place to call 'home' and to settle. Especially as it will make a lovely little home.

No comments :

Post a Comment