Thursday 6 September 2012

Split Point Lighthouse



This post is dedicated to my best friend Alice. When she found out I was moving to the other side of the world, she found out that we would be moving near to the light house that was filmed in 'Round the Twist'. A programme we used to watch as kids.

So Alex & I took a trip on a gorgeous (yet windy) day, seeing as it was only 30 minutes down the road! It was absolutely stunning, especially the coastline. I think our family back home might be surprised as how green it is over here! Before we came, they had a ten year drought. We obviously brought the British weather with us. We are immensely lucky to be able to live in this part of the world, which is truly stunning! I can not wait for it to start warming up a little bit to fully appreciate what Australia has to give us!

I love making videos, and really want to learn how to do it properly instead of being a shaky jakey! I am looking forward to looking back at all these videos in a few years time and remembering our Australian Adventure!

No comments :

Post a Comment