Thursday 6 September 2012

My 26th Birthday Present

My first flying lessonMy first flying lessonMy first flying lessonMy first flying lessonMy first flying lessonMy first flying lessonMy first flying lessonMy first flying lessonMy first flying lessonMy first flying lessonMy first flying lessonMy first flying lessonMy first flying lesson

Last week I celebrated my 26th Birthday. I was expecting it to not be so great, as we were so far away from family and friends. However it ended up being the most amazing birthday. I was completely spoilt, especially by the husband.

He brought me a present, that I will not forget in a long time. A flying lesson! I have always wanted to learn how to fly. I have had a slight obsession since seeing the Red Arrows from a young age. This is literally one to cross of my 'to do' list. I am wanting to keep up with lessons every other month to try and get my amateur license, as it is truly addictive.

I had such an amazing instructor 'Aub' who was so enthusiastic on passing on information, and he was such a character! He made the lesson much more enjoyable, by his amazing personality! He had 65 years of experience of flying, so I knew I had the best instructor and I was in safe hands.

I would fully recommend anyone who has a slight inkling to fly, to do it! I loved every second of it, but you might have gathered that from the biggest smile on my face ever after getting out of the plane!

No comments :

Post a Comment