Tuesday 9 October 2012

Illustration: Sea Girl

© Cathryn Nicholson.
Please do not reproduce without written consent
Happy Tuesday! How was your weekend? I love weekends. It involves all the things I love... lazy Sundays in bed, taking time eating breakfast, bike rides on 'Mollie' and most of all spending time with the husband and catching up with family and friends across the other side of the globe on Skype.

I am so content with where my life is at the moment. Yes things are not working out 100% as planned, but everything happens for a reason, and it has made me realise a few things or two about myself. Although I miss England, and I know we will not be life time expats, I don't regret going on this adventure. Who knows where we will end up! I feel insanely lucky to be experiencing the things that I am with my best friend at my side. I know that whatever life decides to throw at us, we will be able to handle it together as a couple.

No comments :

Post a Comment