Friday 8 February 2013

Paperman - Short Film. Muse See!



If you have not seen this video, then you have to! It's a new short film by Disney, that is up for a Oscar nomination. After watching it, you can see why. This short film is based in the 1940's and I love how Disney stuck to their 2D animation roots.

At the moment it is 2.40am in the morning in the UK. Which means its 1.40pm in Australia and I am wide awake. Jet lag is a killer and I am going to force myself to go back to sleep in a bit. However you are probably wondering what I am doing in the UK. We flew back yesterday as someone very close to my heart passed away. My amazing Nana. We are only back for a week but I had to pay my respects to a lady who had a lot to do with who I am, and who I became.

Things will be quiet around here until we return back to Australia in 9 days...

2 comments :

  1. I'm so sorry for your loss. While it's a very sad reason to go back home, I hope you enjoy the time with your family.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My condolences.
    I just found your blog through the blog hop and I really love it, you're so talented!
    I'm your newest follower :)

    http://andini-ria.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete