Saturday 5 October 2013

Illustrations | Feature in White Magazine




Im a bit late in posting this, but I was SO excited to see some of my work published in the oh so beautiful Australian wedding 'White Magazine'! If you are planning on getting married in the next few months in Australia, this magazine is seriously worth a look! Actually, no matter where in the world you are, please have a look at this magazine. It is full of beautiful inspiration for a personal wedding day.

One thing I love about the Australian wedding industry is how personal their big days our. I am not sure whether its because they can get married in a location which is personal to the couple, compared to the UK. They just ooze personality!  

I created 6 illustrations in total for White Magazine. Five for a wedding bouquet feature which I loved working on. I also illustrated some bedside tables for a 'By Your Side' feature next to 3 other Australian illustrators that I admire, which I was honoured to sit next to!

Next time your in your local Newsagents, please go and buy yourself a copy!

1 comment :