Friday 27 September 2013

Adventures | Canola Yellow

Photos by Alex May

I LOVE weekends, as it means we get to explore the country we are living in a little bit more. To be fair we didn't venture to far last weekend as the husband was not feeling so well. However I have been a bit obsessed with these Canola fields that have blossomed the past few weeks here in Victoria. I am obsessed with the colour yellow so this is like a dream for me to see. I could not help but get some photos of these fields. They just go on and on forever!

I also loved it as it pretty much matched my Seasalt jacket! (which is perfect for these Spring Victorian days) It is the small things that please me :) 

2 comments :

  1. Amazing! That yellow jacket is SO perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those flowers are gorgeous! Good call for a background.

    ReplyDelete