Saturday 15 February 2014

Personal | We are back!!





I'm back! Its been a while since I last blogged as a lot has happened. We have been back in the UK for just over 2 weeks now and things have been a bit crazy trying to 'start again' (we are pro's at this now it seems) and trying to settle back into daily UK life.

I will be doing a few blog posts over the next few weeks about our travels around Australia & Thailand. We have seen some incredible sights. We both feel incredibly lucky to have experienced the things we have and I can't wait to share a few of them with you.

We are missing the warmth a little bit and our tans our all but a memory now, but we are holding on to the fact that it will soon be Spring here in the UK and winter in Australia. I'm a glass half full kind of girl.


It was nice to have a break from the blog as it made me re-evaluate what I want to do with it and where I want to take it. You might see a few changes around here, but hopefully for the better.


No comments :

Post a Comment