Friday 20 May 2011

Got my Mimosa!

Every season Chanel somehow manages to make half the women in the world fall madly in love with the same shade of nail varnish and this summer, it is no different!

As you can tell I have a slight obsession for yellow, so when I saw this I instantly fell in love!!

The amazing fiance came up trumps once again, as he has had a few day off (I have had to work....boo!), and happened to walk past Debenhams in town, and popped in to see if they had it in stock! Lo and behold....the next thing I knew whilst working away like a bee at my desk I got a picture message with him holding it, and asking 'how much I love him?' I obviously replied LOTS!  To say I was a happy girl was an understatement :)

Lets just hope it doesn't make me look like I have Jaundice! :) Pics to follow :)

No comments :

Post a Comment