Saturday 31 December 2011

Happy New Year


I just wanted to write a quick post to say Happy New Year!

I want to say thank you to all my readers, for there support and kind words. Without the support from you lovely lot I would of stopped this blog a long time ago!

2011 has been an interesting year for me. I took a brave jump and left full time work to set up my own freelance design company. It has had its ups and downs but I have done so much more than I thought I would of done! I am my own worst critic but I pat myself on the back. I have the most supportive family, friends and fiancé who has got me through with words of motivation!

2012 is set to be an amazing year. Me and the fiancé are finally getting married in May. I hope for my company to keep growing and I am really looking forward to working with new clients!

I really hope 2012 is what you want it to be!

1 comment :

  1. Happy New Year! Hope the resolutions happen for you :)

    dp xx

    ReplyDelete