Thursday 27 September 2012

Shanghai


Nǐ hǎo! (Thats hello in Chinese!)It has been a while since I have posted on my blog and there is two major reasons. One, life wasn't going as it seems for me, and I needed to take a step back and reflect and try to sort myself out. Secondly, I was away with work in Shanghai for a week. The bonus of being a fashion designer!

This was the first time I had been to Shanghai, and it was absolutely amazing! I fell in love with the city. I thought I would struggle to eat... fussy eater alert! However, I ate the most amazing food! Who knew huh. Although I need to learn the knack of using chop sticks to eat!

No matter how many photos I took, it did not capture the beauty of this city. Where modern sky scrapers are sat next to the old traditional chinese buildings. Think of New York skyline and times it by ten! I had never seen so many sky scrapers in my life. It is truly breathtaking.

Another beautiful part is the Yuyuan gardens. The most beautiful old traditional buildings all lit up, with ponds thrown into the mix.

Shanghai is just stunning... I have no other words for this place.

1 comment :

  1. I know you had a good time but I'm so happy to have ou back! xx

    ReplyDelete