Friday 20 September 2013

Wedding Invitation | Blue & Yellow | Mr & Mrs Wareham

Wedding Photo by Lahu Studios
I know, I know! Its been a while since I created these invitations... (the date on them gives that away). I did not want this to stop me from sharing these for you. The beautiful bride gave me quite an open brief other than Blue/Yellow & that she was wearing a lace dress... so I knew instantly what to do! As you can see they complimented Mr & Mrs Wareham's beautiful day perfectly! 

You know I am a huge fan of yellow at weddings...  but I love how it works with the blue!

1 comment :

  1. Hi Cathryn! I'm sorry to message here but I couldn't see another way to contact you lovely! I had no idea my image had been featured here but thank you so much and thanks for the link back to my website. I have actually changed my website recently and I'd love you forever if you were able to change it to the new URL? it's www.lahuweddingphotography.com. Also bit of completely unsolicited advice. Your website is showing that's it's not secure which mean you need to get an SSL certificate. Most web hosts will do this FOC and it's well worth doing as Chrome penalises sites without the https status ;)

    Thanks so much in advance! and your work is lovely!!! x

    ReplyDelete